What information do we collect?
We may request at times that you voluntarily provide us with your personal information. This information is generally requested when you want us to provide you with information.
The following information may be collected:
· Email address
· Telephone number
· IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
· Mobile device ID
· Information provided by you relating to job applications submitted to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
How do we use this information?
We will use your information in the following ways:
• to respond to specific queries you may have regarding MK Media and its operating companies;font-size:16px;
• to provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter or bulletins;
• to provide you with enhanced methods of accessing information and improved functionality from this website;
• to process and consider your job application submission.
Will this information be provided to third parties?
In order to help us process your personal information we may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties. This will assist us in processing your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
If we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction we may disclose your personal information. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to maintain confidentiality.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities including, but not limited to, fraud.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period as required for the purposes set out above.